2. Why people experience tickling sensation in the throat and coughing after using the simulator?
Answer: When breathing through the device, condensed droplets of warm, moist exhaled air will accumulate inside it. Such an environment is most favorable for the propagation of harmful microorganisms, which can cause irritation of the respiratory tract, causing tickling sensation in the throat and coughing. Therefore, after each training, it is necessary to wash all parts of the capnicator, especially the glass and tubes. It is necessary to conduct disinfection in a solution of baking soda or a soap solution from time to time.
4. Can children use Samozdrav?
Answer: Samozdrav respiratory device can be used by all children from the age when it is possible to inform the child about the correct breathing technique (training should be conducted in a calm and relaxed manner without sudden inhalations and exhalations, in a stationary state). Training for children, who are less than 7 years old should be carried out under the adult supervision. More details on training techniques for children are described in the instruction manual.
6. What is the difference between a "standard" set and a "comfort" one?
Answer: The difference is only in the form of capacitors used as external chambers, and, therefore, in their assembly. In addition, the device of the "Comfort" option is supplemented with a special mask for breathing through the nose, which makes the use of the device as convenient as possible. The operating principle is the same. You choose the device based on your visual preferences.
8. What is the purpose of the digits on the lid of a glass and when should they be moved?
Answer: The digit on the lid of the glass indicates the air resistance and the composition of the gas mixture inside the apparatus. The number 1 shows the minimum level of load. Moving the mark to other digits is only permissible at the last stage, when water is poured into the glass of the breathing simulator. In the event that the stage with water involvement is excluded from training, it is possible to move the digits after passing through the third stage. The digits are moved every 15 days.
10. How often should I measure the intensity of breathing?
Answer: Diagnosis with a breathing intensity meter should be done approximately every two months for three days. The average of the three values should be selected in the table and then the date of the measurement should be recordedaginst.
12. Why does a feeling of dryness in the mouth occur during exercises with "Samozdrav" simulator?
Answer: At the beginning of the lesson, about a third of people experience a sanogenesis reaction - purification of the body, aimed at restoring the disturbed functions of the body. This may cause a feeling of dryness in the mouth. Usually this phenomenon lasts 1-2 weeks from the beginning of classes or from one stage to another. Do not stop exercises.
14. What "Samozdrav" simulator can help you to cope with?
Answer: In case of a shortage of carbon dioxide, the blood vessels contract, the blood supply to the organs is impaired, the blood pressure rises, the load on the heart increases, which causes the appearance and development of hypertension, ischemia (lack of blood supply) of the heart, stenocardia, arrhythmia, bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, type 2 diabetes, gastric ulcer, gastritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, obesity, constipation.
16. Due to what will the healing effect arise when using the "Samozdrav" complex?
Answer: With the use of respiratory techniques, the body increases the concentration of carbon dioxide in the arterial blood, which contributes to the expansion of the lumen of blood vessels and improved blood supply and oxygen supply of all organs and tissues.
18. How many minutes should the first exercises using "Samozdrav" simulator last for?
The start of breathing at each stage should be gradual, in order to adapt your body to a new concentration of CO2. The time of the first exercise at each stage is not the same for everyone, namely:
• For people older than 70 years and younger, but taking regular medications, it is recommended that the time of the first training at each stage would be 3 minutes. Each subsequent day, add 1 minute (i.e. 4 minutes, 5 minutes, etc.) and so on until 30 minutes;
• All the rest can begin to breathe with 10 minutes. Each subsequent day, add 1 minute (i.e., 11 minutes, 12 minutes, etc.).
However, the most important thing is to monitor the comfort of exercises during exercise sessions with the "Samozdrav" simulator. If there is discomfort or a feeling of difficulty while breathing, then stop this activity and begin to increase the load more smoothly (do not add 1 minute every day, but every 2-3 days).
20. What gives the corrugated container during breathing exercises using "Samozdrav"?
Answer: Additional capacity increases the resistance of atmospheric air, which penetrates into the glass when inhaling. This increases the load on the body and increases the level of CO2 inside the container.